WHERE TO BUY ADIPIC ACID ONLINE IN BULK AT WHOLESALE PRICES WITH DELIVERIES
Adipic Acid is an organic compound. It is classified as a dicarboxylic acid, and it is the most important dicarboxylic acid. It is a very useful chemical compound that is industrially produced from a mixture of cyclohexanone and cyclohexanol called ketone alcohol oil (KA Oil). This oil is oxidised with nitric acid to obtain adipic acid through a multistep pathway. Its chemical formula is C6H10O4. Buy Adipic Acid Online
Adipic Acid has the appearance of a white crystalline solid. It is an odourless compound. It is insoluble in water. It is very soluble in methanol and ethanol, soluble in acetone and acetic acid, slightly soluble in cyclohexane, and negligible in benzene and petroleum ether. Buy Adipic Acid Online
Chemical Applications and Strengths
Adipic Acid or Hexanedioic Acid is an extremely useful chemical compound and therefore, has many industrial applications. Its main applications and strengths are:
- Adipic Acid is most commonly used as a monomer in the production of nylon through a polycondensation reaction with hexamethylene diamine.
- It is quite extensively utilised in the production of polymers.
- It is employed as a monomer for the production of polyurethane.
- Esters of Adipic Acid are used in plasticisers especially in PVC.
- It has many uses in the medicine field. Buy Adipic Acid Online
- It has been incorporated into controlled release formulation matrix tablets to obtain pH independent release for both weakly basic and weakly acidic drugs.
- It is also applicable for the polymeric coating of hydrophilic monolithic systems.
- It is expended as a pore forming agent that improves the disintegration at intestinal pH of the interic polymer shellac.
- It works excellently as a flavourant and gelling aid in foods.
- It is also used as an acidulant in baking powders because it helps avoid the undesirable hygroscopic properties of tartaric acid.
- It is consumed as an absorbent.
- It is quite efficient as an adsorbent for the adhesion of molecules to a surface.
- It is applied for the production of anti freezing agents or deicing products.
- It is put to use as a binding agent in paints and sand etc.
- It serves as a buffer or pH regulating agent. Buy Adipic Acid Online
- It functions as a filler for paints, textiles, and plastics etc.
- It efficiently produces insulating materials for the protection from noise and cold etc.
- It is applicable for use in the production of preservatives used in cosmetics, film, wood, and foods etc.
Adipic Acid For Sale in Bulk
Lion Chemist stocks Adipic Acid in various packaging along with other special use chemicals for sale. Contact us for a FREE quotation.