WHERE TO BUY CC 903 FROTHERS FOR SULFIDE ORES FLOTATION ONLINE IN BULK AT WHOLESALE PRICES
Frothing, also known as froth flotation, is the process of selectively separating hydrophobic valuable minerals from hydrophilic waste gangue. In its simplest form, froth flotation is a method whereby minerals can be “skimmed” from the surface of “slurry” that is “foamed” with the assistance of specific chemicals, water and air bubbles. Buy CC 903 Frothers for Sulfide Ores Flotation
CC 903has yellowish dark brown colour and come in an oily liquid form. It is not soluble in water but is soluble in specific organic solutions like alcohol. Buy CC 903 Frothers for Sulfide Ores Flotation
Chemical application and strength
CC 903 is a new type frothing agent. These types of frothers are often used by mining companies in the flotation process of lead, zinc, copper, non – sulfide ores, sulfide ores, and many more. Key features include:
- Soluble in various organic solutions and has low toxic levels.
- It is flammable and a pine oil odour. Buy CC 903 Frothers for Sulfide Ores Flotation
- A powerful frothing agent of non-ferrous metals which are accompanied by silver, non-metal ores, and gold.
- Its froth is very persistent and stable which has a great flow. It has a lower dosage than that of Pine oil.
- CC 903 has a better frothing ability than that of the CC 904 and both have some collection powers.
- They are often used in the collecting process of sulphur, talc, graphite, molybdenite, and many more.
- It should be placed in an environment away from exposure to water and extreme heat from fire and sunlight. It should always be placed upright and never upside down
Buy Frothers and other flotation agents
At Lionchemist, we have mining chemicals for sale including frothers for sale. Please do contact us for a FREE quotation.
|Hydroxyl Value KOH mg/g ≥||145|
|Density (20ºC) g/ml||0.87 – 0.90|
|Insoluble Material % ≤||5.0|
|Expiry Date||24 months or 2 years|
There are no reviews yet.