SODIUM ETHYL XANTHATE FOR SALE ONLINE IN BULK AT CHEAP WHOLESALE PRICES
Sodium Ethyl Xanthate (SEX) is a selective good collector, widely used copper, zinc, nickel and containing pyrite flotation of gold and copper gold gold recovery there are obvious advantages to improve the rate of refractory oxide ores of copper and lead are also able to obtain satisfactory results. Commonly used in the rougher and scavenger flotation process. Sodium Ethyl Xanthate For Sale
Sodium ethyl xanthate or SEX is typically a yellowish powder or pellet that is soluble in water. It is a xanthate based on the C2 alkyl ethyl alcohol in the sodium salt form. Sodium Ethyl Xanthate For Sale
Chemical application and strengths:
- Sodium ethyl xanthate or SEX is used in mining as a flotation agent. It is used as a collector and xanthate used especially in copper mines. Sodium Ethyl Xanthate For Sale
- It can be used for flotation of various minerals that are activated or hydrophobic and float easily such as lead, cobalt, zinc, and nickel. It can form insoluble compounds with these metallic ions.
- Sodium ethyl xanthate is especially important in froth flotation, where it is used to separate hydrophobic materials from hydrophilic. In mining, this is an important operation to recover sulfide ores. For ores such as copper, this process lowers the costs of recovering low-grade ores and can save mining companies processing costs.
- SEX is used as a highly selective collector and is the strongest among the xanthates. It is favored for flotation of easily floatable or complex sulfide minerals. It is used in such ores in conjunction with vulcanizing agents.
- SEX is also used as a precipitant in hydrometallurgical processes such as the refining of zinc electrolytes and as a sulfidation promoter of rubber. Sodium Ethyl Xanthate For Sale
- According to a study by Marcel Dekker, SEX works by forming a hydrophobic layer when the polar part of the xanthate molecule attaches to the ore particles with the non-polar hydrocarbon part. The particles then rise to the water surface due to air bubbles. Typically a very small amount of SEX is needed for efficient separation.
- SEX is part of a family of other Xanthates that are used in the mining in the recovery of metal sulfides. The efficiency of xanthates as mineral collectors increases with the length of the carbon chain but this results in a decrease in the selectivity.
|Sodium ethyl xanthate %≥||90.0||90.0|
|Free alkali %≤||0.2||0.2|
|Moisture and volatile %≤||4.0||4.0|