SODIUM SULFIDE FOR SALE ONLINE IN BULK AT WHOLESALE PRICES!!
Sodium Sulfide exists in flakes or liquid form and has either a yellow or red color. It is an inorganic compound. It has a typical mercaptan or rotten egg odor. It is completely soluble in water. It also reacts violently with strong acids. It reacts with oxidizing agents. It is insoluble in ether and slightly soluble in alcohol. During exposure to moist air, Sodium Sulfide and its hydrates will yield hydrogen sulfide. It is also known as “stinky alkali,” and the liquid form is strongly alkaline. The chemical formula of Sodium Sulfide is Na2S. Sodium Sulfide For Sale
Chemical Applications and Strengths
Sodium Sulfide is an extensively useful industrial chemical, and it has several applications and uses in different industries. Its applications include:
- It is used as a dye auxiliary to dissolve sulfur dyes.
- It can be used for the treatment of the conductive layer in direct electroplating.
- It is used effectively in inhibiting corrosion.
- It is used in photography. Sodium Sulfide For Sale
- It is used in the manufacture of sulfur dyes.
- It is used in leather depilatory.
- It is used in metal smelting.
- It can be used to improve the quality of the etching surface and can also be used to remove heavy metal impurities such as zinc in the alkaline etching solution.
- It can also be used in rayon denitration.
- It is used in the kraft process in the pulp and paper industry.
- In water treatment, it serves the function of an oxygen scavenger agent.
- The chemical is also used in ore flotation.
- In the manufacturing of other chemicals, it acts as both a sulfonation and a sulfomethylation agent.
- It functions as a bleaching agent in textile production.
- It is used in the manufacture of detergents. Sodium Sulfide For Sale
Buy Sodium Sulfide Online
LionChemist stocks Sodium Sulfide in various packaging along with other Mining chemicals for sale. Contact us for a FREE quotation.
|Melting Point||950 °C|
|Boiling Point||122.78 – 131.67°C|
|Density||1.860 g/cm3 at 25 °C(lit)|
There are no reviews yet.