STYRENE MONOMER FOR SALE ONLINE IN BULK AT WHOLESALE PRICES WITH WORLDWIDE SHIPPING!
Styrene Monomer – SM is an organic compound. It is a very useful chemical compound which is made by the dehydrogenation of ethyl benzene. Its chemical formula is C8H8. Styrene Monomer For Sale
Styrene Monomer – SM has the appearance of a colourless, oily liquid but aged samples may appear yellowish. It has a sweet, floral odour but high concentrations may have a less pleasing odour. It is insoluble in water but soluble in alcohol and most organic solvents. Styrene Monomer For Sale
Chemical Applications and Strengths
Styrene Monomer – SM or Ethenylbenzene is an extremely useful chemical compound and therefore, has many industrial applications. Its main applications and strengths are:
- Styrene Monomer – SM is most commonly used for the production of polystyrene.
- It is utilised as an extensively used adhesive and binding agent.
- As a hardener it effectively enhances hardening in paints, varnishes, and plastics etc.
- It is employed in the production of goods intended for apparel care like shoe polishes etc.
- It is used in the rubber industry to make synthetic rubber.
- In the plastic industry it is effective for manufacturing plastics.
- It is put to use for making insulating materials. It efficiently insulates homes.
- It is used in the manufacturing of automobile parts. It increases the durability and fuel efficiency of rubber tyres. Car parts produced using styrene are lightweight and increases fuel efficiency.
- It is a component of materials used for making food containers. It maintains hygiene and the freshness of food.
- It plays a significant role as a mutagen. Styrene Monomer For Sale
- It is also utilised in the manufacturing of ABS and SAN copolymers.
- It enhances the packaging of electronic products.
- It promotes the production of eco-friendly technology.
- In the paper manufacturing industries, it is applied for paper coating. It improves the functions of paper products and printing.
- Commonly used household appliances are made using this chemical compound.
- It is consumed for making tools that convert natural, non-renewable resources such as wind and sunlight into energy.
- It is utilised for making storage tanks that do not allow liquids such as water and gasoline to leak.
- It ensures structural stability, durability, and longevity of products.Styrene Monomer For Sale
|Bases||A level ≥99.5%; B level ≥99.0%|
|Melting Point||-30.6 ℃|
|Boiling Point||146 ℃|
|Relative Vapour Density||3.6|
|Saturated Vapour Pressure||1.33 (30.8 ℃)|
|Heat of Combustion||4376.9 kJ/mol|
|Critical Temperature||369 ℃|
|Critical Pressure||3.81 MPa|
|Octanol/Water Partition Coefficients||3.2|
|Flash Point||34.4 ℃|
|Ignition Temperature||490 ℃|