TETRAETHYLENEPENTAMINE FOR SALE ONLINE IN BULK AT WHOLESALE PRICES WITH WORLDWIDE SHIPPING!
Tetraethylenepentamine – TEPA is an organic chemical. It belongs to the group of ethylene-amines. It is a very useful chemical substance that is industrially made by the reaction of aqueous ammonia with 1,2-dichloroethane and then neutralisation and fractional distillation. Its chemical formula is C8H23N5. It is a polyazaalkane. Tetraethylenepentamine For Sale
Tetraethylenepentamine – TEPA, similar in appearance to most amines, is not colourless but has the appearance of a yellow coloured liquid. It is a somewhat viscous liquid. It is soluble in many polar solvents. It is slightly less dense than water. Its vapours are heavier than air. Tetraethylenepentamine For Sale
Chemical Applications and Strengths
Tetraethylenepentamine – TEPA or Tetraethylene Pentamine is a very useful chemical compound and therefore, has many industrial applications. Its main applications and strengths are:
- Tetraethylenepentamine – TEPA is most commonly used as a curing agent or hardener in epoxy chemistry. It can be utilised on its own as well as reacted with tall oil fatty acid (TOFA) and its dimer to make an amidoamine. This compound is then used as the curing agent for producing epoxy resins. Tetraethylenepentamine For Sale
- It is consumed as a pentadentate ligand in coordination chemistry.
- It is employed as a general adhesive and binding agent for countless purposes.
- As an additive it promotes hardening in products such as paints and varnishes, and plastics etc.
- It is utilised in the processes of building and construction. It is used for the production of building materials for processes such as flooring, insulation, caulk, tile, wood, glass etc.
- Its most important use is as filler for paints, in the textile industries for textiles, and in the plastic industries for plastics.
- It is employed in insulation materials to prevent noise and cold etc.
- It is used in the making of cement, concrete, and asphalt materials.
- It is applicable as a catalyst at an industrial level.
- It is very efficient as a fluid property modulator in products such as antifoaming agents, coagulating agents, dispersion agents, emulsifiers, flotation reagents, foaming agents, and viscosity adjustors etc.
- It is good for food packaging, paper plates, cutlery, and small appliances such as roasters etc.
- As a fuel additive it increases the efficiency of fuel.
- It is an excellent flame retardant and hence it is popularly used in the production of fire prevention materials.
- It is put to use as additives or coatings in paints, textiles, plastics etc. to prevent flammability.
- It is consumed for the production of industrial fluids such as hydraulic fluids, lubricating agents, functional fluids etc.
- It works very well as a wood preservative.
- It is employed in the manufacturing, casting, and surface treatment of metals.
- It is used for electrical wiring and electric current insulation products.
|Boiling Point||340 °C(lit)|
|Density||0.998 g/mL at 25 °C(lit)|
|Flash Point||365 °F|
|Vapour Pressure||0.01 mm Hg (20 °C)|
|Vapour Density||6.53 (vs air)|
There are no reviews yet.