WHERE TO BUY ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL ONLINE (ETHANOL 99%) IN BULK AT CHEAP WHOLESALE PRICES WITH WORLDWIDE SHIPPING
The Isopropyl alcohol 99% treats a number of ailments that require the antiseptic properties of rubbing alcohol. Apply a small amount to cuts and scrapes to disinfect the area, understand the severity of the injury and prevent future infections while you treat wounds. The Isopropyl Alcohol 99% is an uncomplicated formula that makes this a consistent and dependable medicine cabinet staple. Buy Isopropyl Alcohol Online
- Isopropyl alcohol solution is a first aid antiseptic
- Prevent infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns
- An essential medicine to keep in your home
Isopropyl Alcohol or Ethanol has a colorless and transparent appearance and comes in a liquid form which has low viscosity level. It has a density of 0.789 g / cm3. Buy Isopropyl Alcohol Online
Chemical application and strength
Isopropyl Alcohol or Ethanol is a chemical which has a wide range of uses. This includes the use in the manufacturing of various products like beverages, flavorings, acetic acid, fuels, and dyes. Its other uses can be determined depending on its concentration. In the medical field, Isopropyl Alcohol with a concentration between 70% to 75% is used for disinfecting purposes. Common rubbing alcohols which are used in hospitals and households are of this concentration.
- Isopropyl alcohol with 95% concentration and higher is not used as commonly as the 70% – 75% variant in disinfecting.
- Used commonly in wiping UV lamp.
- Used in the production of common household products like cleaners, paint thinners, and disinfectants.
- Commonly used as antiseptic to prevent surface infections.
- Used in the manufacturing of plastic, detergent, pesticide, medicines, antifreeze, and many more.
Buy Isopropyl Alcohol 95% – 99.5%
At LionChemist, we have Isopropyl Alcohol or Ethanol for sale as well as other alcohol for sale. Please do contact us for a FREE quotation.
|Isopropyl Alcohol % ≥||95 % – 99.5 %|
|Purity wt||99% Min|
|Colour Pt-Co(Hazen)||10 APHA Max|
|Water wt||0.1% Max|
|Acidity wt(As Acetic Acid)||0.002% Max|
|Evaporation residue||0.002% Max|
|Sulfide content (mg/kg)||1 Max|