WHERE TO BUY OXALIC ACID ONLINE 99% POWDER IN BULK AT WHOLESALE PRICES WITH WORLDWIDE SHIPPING
OXALIC ACID 99.6% Pure, 5 Lbs., Rust Remover, Wood Bleach and More Oxalic acid’s main applications includes cleaning or bleaching, particularly for the removal of rust from metal. Its usefulness as a rust remover is due to its forming a stable, water-soluble ferric iron saline. Oxalic acid is also used as a bleach for wood and can easily remove black stains caused by dissolved iron that bonds with the wood. Beekeepers use it to keep mites off bees. Stone masons use it to polish marble and other stones. Oxalic acid has hundreds of different uses. Buy Oxalic Acid Online
- Cleaning agent and stain lifter
- Iron stain remover
- Metal Cleaner
- Bleaching agent for wood
- Concrete stain remover
- Home, garden, industrial commercial applications
- Miticide for beekeeping
- Quartz cleaner and much more
Oxalic acid presents as white transparent crystals that combine two water crystals. It appears in two types, the anhydrous and dihydrate form. The dihydrate has water molecules while the anhydrous one does not have any water crystals. Both types are soluble in water and are odorless. Buy Oxalic Acid Online
Chemical application and strengths:
- The acid is made from the oxidation of glucose in the presence of nitric acid. It is also prepared by carboxylation of alcohol. The resulting acid has a strong reducing property while its conjugate base makes for a great chelating agent. This strength allows it to be used in the polishing of marble, bleaching and in removal of rust. It is also effective in the removal of dirt in leather, wood and aluminum products during the manufacturing process. Buy Oxalic Acid Online
- In the metallurgy industry, it is used as a precipitating agent where it removes metal particles from slurries. It is also effective in the separation of rare earth metals from their ores. Precipitation happens when the acid forms compounds with metal ions in sludge causing them to form insoluble salts. These metals then precipitate at the top of the slurry for collection.
- In the pharmaceutical industry, oxalic acid combines with other organic slats to for a wide range of medical preparations that include tetracycline, oxytetracycline and Borneol. In the Dyeing and printing industry, the acid is a good reducing agent in the dyeing process. Some manufacturers use it as a substitute to acetic acid where it acts as a coloring mordant in fast pigments in dyes. It is also used for the removal of stubborn stains in various types of fabrics.
- Oxalic acid for sale also has several applications in the electronics industry. First, it is used in the preparation of the electron equipment detergent. Other manufacturers use it in aluminum anodizing with or without sulfuric acid.
|Oxalic Acid Content:||99.6% Min|
|Sulphate (SO4-2)||0.1% Max|
|Heavy Metals (Pb2+)||0.0005% Max|
|Ferrous (Fe3+)||0.0005% Max|
|Chloride (CL–)||0.002% Max|
|Ignition Residue (850ºC)||0.03% Max|